Work with an experienced lawyer to help you incorporate your business as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the UAE. Save your time and be sure your UAE company starts on the proper legal foundation.
For a fixed fee, the lawyer you hire will create the documents needed to start your business, including the search for a local partner if necessary.
This service is right for you if you want start-to-finish guidance on forming your LLC in the United Arab Emirates.
- Introduction call. A 30-minute phone call to meet your lawyer and talk about how you will work together.
- Full support. The attorney will guide you through the company formation process.
- Complete set of LLC formation documents. The lawyer will prepare the standard Memorandum of Association to be signed in front of the Notary Public and other founding documents necessary for the company formation.
- Paperwork and filing. The attorney will handle the time-consuming tasks of completing and filing paperwork with the UAE government authorities.
- Finding a local partner if necessary. The attorney can assist you in finding a local partner who will own 51% of the shares of your LLC as per UAE legal requirements.
- Privacy. The information you share with your lawyer is protected by the attorney-client privilege.
What’s not included
- Government filing fees, other official fees and disbursements, local partner fees if any.
- Translation and/or attestation of required documents, long-distance telephone calls and faxes, couriers and postage, collections and deliveries.
- Guarantee of approval by the government authorities. Outcomes of the LLC formation process depend on your situation and cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional documents or work related to starting your business, beyond those mentioned above.
For most people, this service covers its entire UAE LLC formation process. But if your case requires additional work – for example, you decide to add partners or licensed activities to your business – you can talk to the attorney about hiring them for extra work.